Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Responsibility of the week!


Well the other day I found myself looking at what you see now. Can you guess? Yes, I was in the mechanic's office. I spend a lot of time there. Yuck! I had planned to go to a yoga class to work on my breathing and reducing the stress in my life(or find my life that seems to be hidden within the stress), but instead I ended up at the shop with car issues. It all turned out just fine and the Lord provided the money. After 4 hours in this cold room, bad coffee, and my aching back, I was on my way again to pick up the kids from school. Woohoo! Praise Him! So what can I glean from this incident? Hmmmm,...hmmmm. Well, that perhaps I am more mature and responsible than I thought? Nah! I didn't want to go take care of car business that day. Perhaps instead it was the fact that before I got out of bed, I asked God to do this day for me. Because to be honest each day is such a struggle and I have reached a point of not having the desire to even get out of bed in the morning. So I ask Him to do it for me(life), because I can not. So I guess he just made good on my request! He is faithful! It is yet another way of seeing that God's ways are not our own. LOL. Have a great day!

No comments: